Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yay or nay...see it's like blurred....yeah...also I have my responses ready ahead of time

if you don't like it: I NEVER said I was good at making banners...
if you do like it: thanks
Posted
OK Kojin, I'll teach you one thing... You don't need to really justify your stuff if people don't like it... You have to only see what's wrong, and improve your work... Never let small coments put you down, and the good coments that come, take them as something special, because if you do, you will know that you are improving when you get more and more compliments... AND ALSO, don't forget, it's not OTHERS who you are trying to please, but yourself... Hope that helped a little...

OK, now to the banner, I think it's very good, simple yet somehow psycothic (sp?) if you understand what I mean... lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...