Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wa sjust watching Conon O'Brian (attuly I'm typing this during the comerceral) and he had this guy on with some big hair. Now I'm not talking anything afro but just some hair that neeed a cut. Well to the point the guy said that his theroy was that if you have bidhair you gain a few pounds and if you have small hair you lose a few pounds. What dose this have to do with anime you ask? Simple. Here are just 3 names for you Salior moon, Inusha, and the guy with the big brown "fro" in Excel Saga. Now I could think of more but come on I had a lonnnggg day at school. back to the point. These people are super skinny yet they have bigggggggg hair. So eathier the people who draw them like to defy the "hair" theroy or it's just plain wrong. I want to know what you guys think.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
What the hell.... The Afro is used for certain characters just for the sake of varying hair styles it doesn't have to do anything with weight theories or optical illusions. It just a simple animation trick of varying hair styles to distinguish characters nothing more.
Posted
What about the brown-haired guy in digimon? He's skinny, but there's no way that hairstyle is legal... He could put an eye out with it!
Hey... I just had an idea for Things You'd Never See On YuGiOh....
BYE! *Zooms off*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...