Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]So, I was wondering, have any of you all seen the TV show, X1999?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]And, like, your favorite characters, and what you like about it and stuff.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Me myself, I think the animation's very computer-generated, and the storyline's good... now how about you.?[/COLOR] [SIZE=4]YEAH YOU![/SIZE] :smirk:
Posted
[COLOR=orange]Really? I've never seen X the movie or Tokyo Babylon, but I have seen some of the TV series, own some of the DVDs, and have the first book.[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]So, how was the movie? I want to know whether I'll buy it or not. I have an 'anime budget'.[/COLOR]
Posted
I saw the movie too, I liked it but I really didn`t understand. I guess that if I saw the television series or read the manga, then I would of understood it better.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kurama_Fan [/i]
[B]Yeah..........you're e crazed Kakyou fan........ LIke I'm the crazed Sorata fan............ and stuff like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]PLEASE put more effort into your posts or they will be deleted.

I am a big fan of this series in general. The manga is beautifully drawn and very detailed. The storyline is magnificent. I love Kotori; she's one big sweetheart of a girl. ^_^

As for the next thing that came out, the movie, I LOVED it except that they tried to cram a 16 volume manga series into a one hour movie. So much stuff was butchered and none of the characters were developed, but it was still beautifully animated and good to watch. I do recommend it.

And as for the TV series, I have the first volume, and it was okay, but I just haven't made myself pick up the rest of them yet. I didn't like the way Kamui acted...he's too RUDE. I hate that. I always thought he was a gentle type of person. I hate the way he just blows off Kotori.[/color][/size]
Posted
I love what I have seen of the X TV series so far. The plot is excellent, the characters are great (and better developed than in the movie), and characters don't die every time an energy field is put up. The movie was a bit of a disappointment for me. Too much gratitous violence and not enough character or plot development.

I would also like to comment on the English dub of X TV. From what I have seen so far, the dub is excellent and much better than the movie dub. The voices fit the characters well and it seems to be accurate to the original. IMO, it's one of the best dubs I have seen.
Posted
Yeah, you're right, I guess. One hing I don'tlike is Nataku's voice and Kotri's voice.(from the DVDS) They just sound so... unlike their characters. Kotori's sounds weak, and natanu's sounds... higher tha what you' expect.

There, I added a post with thought, that I did!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...