neoakira70 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 hey ppl how u all doin...gud? hope so anyway i was wondering, wot do u clas ur self as? r u a goth, rocker, skater or woteva personally i tend to lead to a mosher taste in music with a gamer way of dressing..u know jeans and t-shirt with messy hair so wot r u?
TrickyNicky Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 ... ... ... ... Does Spongebob Fan count? DAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'd say I'm probably... depends... I'm a very random person who laughs for like ten minutes for liek no reson whatsoever, so probably some happy-happy prep....
Justin Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Wow...buddy... Um, you really need to work on your post quality. You're killin' me. Plus, we've had these kinds of topics several times in the past. As I recall, they rarely are of any merit. So, please read our rules, clean up your posts, and have a nice day. :) -Justin
Recommended Posts