Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wake up
Get in the shower
and rrush my teeth
later that hour

Walk down stairs
Eat my breakfast
nothing to do
doing nothing

Go up to my room
wipe off the mirror
Its what I see
Its what I dont see

Im not there
Im. Not. There
Thats what Im saying
Im. not there

Having nothing to do
Later that night
My life is over
Over with a knife

My first one, go easy on me
Posted
Its really interesting because when I dont detect ryhme I look for a deeper meaning.

When I cannot detect a deeper meaning I look for some theme. I found your theme. It was suicide. I didnt understand your message though.

If I was to depict it, it might be a suicide letter, but the way it is wrote, it shows no pain. No reasons, even if there are good reasons.

Its intrigueing, to say the least.

*Looks at it more* , you know I am missing something.
Posted
Its about someone who kills himslef because no one ever bothers to even notice him. Thats where I got Im not there from. The beggining supposed to be a regular day of his parents not even saying hello or anything.
Posted
[size=1]Nah, it was okay.

Eff... You conveyed pretty well what you were going for. Sort of a dull, empty, bored feeling about it, too.[/size]
Posted
Yea it was supposed to be like that. I wanted to make it feel like he was like nothing in the world. And if it was bad it was my first one so be nice please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...