Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I wake up Get in the shower and rrush my teeth later that hour Walk down stairs Eat my breakfast nothing to do doing nothing Go up to my room wipe off the mirror Its what I see Its what I dont see Im not there Im. Not. There Thats what Im saying Im. not there Having nothing to do Later that night My life is over Over with a knife My first one, go easy on me
Phantom Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Its really interesting because when I dont detect ryhme I look for a deeper meaning. When I cannot detect a deeper meaning I look for some theme. I found your theme. It was suicide. I didnt understand your message though. If I was to depict it, it might be a suicide letter, but the way it is wrote, it shows no pain. No reasons, even if there are good reasons. Its intrigueing, to say the least. *Looks at it more* , you know I am missing something.
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 Its about someone who kills himslef because no one ever bothers to even notice him. Thats where I got Im not there from. The beggining supposed to be a regular day of his parents not even saying hello or anything.
Phantom Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Depression has hit me pretty hard recently. I'm sorry I didnt notice that..It was pretty obvious. *smacks self* I'm sorry.
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 No its okay, It was my first one, probably was hard to understand.
Sara Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]Nah, it was okay. Eff... You conveyed pretty well what you were going for. Sort of a dull, empty, bored feeling about it, too.[/size]
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 Yea it was supposed to be like that. I wanted to make it feel like he was like nothing in the world. And if it was bad it was my first one so be nice please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now