Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello I'm new here, but not new at RPGing, so I'd really like it if someone could help me out.:worried:
Posted
*singing all alone* Out of sight..out of mind....out of time to decide, do we run, should I hide, for the rest of my life...can we fly, do we stay, we could lose we could fail....and the more men it takes to make plans......or mistakes....30 minutes of bleak all night, 30 minutes to alter our lives......
Posted
Hi Oni.
Welcome to OB.
Carren Heart's right.You need to read the rules.
One of the rules is no double posting and you just broke it.
But welcome anyways!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...