OtakuBoards

Drumline

Guest visser 3

Guest visser 3
Has anyone seen this movie. If so write here. I liked this movie because they did an awsome job on everything. My favorite part is when he is doing the solo with sean.

Guest Fly-T
This had to be the worst movie except for the Cadences and Band Routines......Nick Cannon trying to potray a " hardcore thug life" really doesn't make sense at all...Throwin hissy-fits and talking back like something like you tryna pick out a fight just wasn't cuttin it for me...And then he has the balls to Freestyle about Shawn and polishing drums.....OMG he has to be the worst rapper to pick up a mic.....but despite Nick Cannon, the movie was pretty decent

Guest visser 3
Yeah you are right about Nick Cannon i thought he was horrible at rapping. I thought it was hilarious, So i laughed the whole time he was doing it.

Guest visser 3
Its possible though. Sometimes at school a beat will just come on and i'll drum it on the desk so in my opinion its possible

Finally people who think like i do i hated the movie!!That movie was so boring!And nick cannot rap at all i dont even know why he even tries!The only reason i watched this movie was because they showed it in class!This movie gets a big zero from me!And is band really all that serious!lol:D