Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I was just thinking about a movie I saw a while ago called Hair. I was wondering if anyone else saw it because I thought it was really interesting. I am not really into movies about the 1970`s`s but Hair really grabbed my attention.[/COLOR]
Posted
I've never heard about Hair... but I've heard about Hairspray, which was pretty cool. I think it also took place in the 60s. It was one of those John Waters kind of movies.
Posted
Oh, I saw Hairspray too. That was a funny movie with Ricki Lake. I for got what happened in that ovie though because it has been a while since I have seened it.
Posted
They are totally really different movies. Hair is a musical that talks about hippies and the Vietnam war. I ment to put movies about the 70`s though. I`ll go and edit it.
Posted
I've seen the movie Hair. Let me tell you though, I think Hair is just short for Heirone inspired. That movie was so messed up I wanted to cry. The ending was good, but that's it. Plus the songs were all like the same thing. The only song that caought my attention was when the Army Generals were singing about men.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...