Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wowzers! This place has changed soo much! Everyone prolly forgot me by now..Hehe..Well how are you guyz and girlz doin? I'm pretty good..Waiting for school to let out next Friday..sucks a lot. :( Well I just thought I would drop by and see yall..I will prolly start coming back regualarly when I get my hard drive back in my room..cause my mom's computer lags really bad..:(
Posted
Uhh.... who are you? I'm a junior member called Metatron who joined on April 2003... but anyway, welcome back to OB from a newbie -_- *hey! that rhymes!*
Posted
[color=00203B]Well, someone closed this thread without an explanation, so I guess I'll provide you with one.

We don't allow Introduction threads at OtakuBoards anymore, and I'm afraid this one falls under this category. The rules haven't been updated to accomodate this yet, so this thread will just remain closed. Welcome back, though. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Sorry, that was me. I was writing a post to explain, but you got here first. - Desbreko[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...