The Vampire: Ed Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Well, I just made myself a new avatar, which you can see right under my name, obviously, so I figured perhaps it was time to make myself a new banner also, and so I have. So here it is. If you'd like, I wouldn't mind hearing some opinions on it as well. Thank you.
DarK DeatH Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 I don't know... It's not bad, but there is something about it that I'm not really sure... I don't know... Not bad though...
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 23, 2003 Author Posted May 23, 2003 Ugh...for some reason it's much darker on here than it is on my photoshop. Don't know why though. I'll see if I can fix it. [b]EDIT:[/b] I fixed it up a bit, and made it less squishy as Sara put it. I also made the text a bit brighter, and sharpened it a bit. Also I removed my sig, The Vampire: Ed, from it because it was too hard to see and it wasn't really need anyway.
Arkadyz Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Well I like the look of it...The biggest problem I have is I cant really read most of the text...It makes my eyes hurt too much to try and focus on it to read the text :worried: Other then that though great banner :D [/font][/color]
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 23, 2003 Author Posted May 23, 2003 Thanks, for the responses. I have fixed it up again, and it looks much better. It's brighter than it was last time, and I also fixed the font so there will be no problem whatsoever reading it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now