Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I am going to start a RPG group on MSN. I need the profile/picture of each Aeon that appears in FFVIII (8) and FFX (10).

Profiles should look like this:

Name:
Element:
Appearence (if no picture)
Attack:
Overdrive:
Posted
Here's the FFX Ifrit, it's the only one I can confidently remember off the top of my head...

Name: Ifrit
Element: Fire
Appearence: A big firey dog with horns
Attack: Meteor Strike
Overdrive: Hellfire

I found this on the internet - it's realy slow to load, but it's got what you need if you're willing to wait for it ^_^

[url]http://www.ffextreme.com/ff10/aeons.php[/url]
Posted
Name:Bahamut
Element: I think electri
Appearance: Big black kinf of dude with wings and big circles on his back.
Attack: Forgot sorry
Overdrive: Also forgot. LOL.

If anyone knows the two I missed, please post them up.
Posted
[color=9999cc]Usually if it's stuff like this you're looking for, FFonline.com usually has the answers.

FFVII: [url]http://ffonline.com/ff8/gf.htm[/url] (Should have all the information needed)

FFX: [url]http://zerograph.ffextreme.com/mkhan/zg/ff10/aeondesc.html[/url] (Look in the "Overdrive" section for their elements)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...