Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a picture I drew and colored of a little girl named Rika. She is from the manga/anime "One Piece". Tell me what you think it.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. i could never do comp drawings. very nice indeed. also, i cant use your avi. it says it doesn't fit the jpg/gif format or something. is there a way to fix that?[/color]
Posted
Yah, I remember Zoro eating those with dirt XD
lol, it is very nice, though the lines are jagged...
Now, who wants rice balls with sugar? lol, did you draw it on the computer? Or just colored?
Posted
Here is the original black and white drawing. I think this one looks better because, as I said in past threads "I suck at coloring". Also k3ys, I will see what I can do about the avatar. DarK DeatH, I only colored on the computer, I drew it in real life.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...