Psychotik Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Well this is the newest addition to my collection, I know its very bright but I wanted it that way, but anyays you know what to do. [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/metatropilous.jpg]Metatropilous[/url] Reverence-out>>
Corey Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 If I didn't have so much patience... Frickin thing took about two minutes to load... Very simple, yet appealing. *sets it as desktop* Looks good. But the green doesn't sit well with me. It would be better as an off blue.
Sara Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [size=1]The green surprised me, too. Your pieces usually only have one color. As usual, I think there's too much going on...but that's just me. I seem to like simple things. I actually like this the best of all your stuff that I've seen.[/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Your wallpapers have always been different :P... I'll give you that ^_^'. It's very cluttered though, I like cluttered-ness nly when it's subtle though =-P.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now