Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's my favorite poets best poem.

[COLOR=darkblue]Alas? how easily things go wrong
A Sigh to Deep
Or a Kiss to long
And then comes a weeping rain, a mist
And life is never the same again.

-M. Babbit.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I was in awe in the first bit. I loved it, but then at the end I was disapointed, I thought it could have a bettter ending. ^^[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I'm not familar with that person's works...

I like it very much, although I can't put my finger on [i]why[/i]. Do you have a reason?[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...