Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=crimson]You walk away from me
You must hate me
I do not walk away from you
I don't hate you

I scream you name
You don't hear me
I yell an yell
But no reply still

I cry letting my tears fall down
Everything spinning around
I wish you woluld come back
But evryting goes black

Within this poem of free will
Lies a message unsaid
Standing forevr still
I call out you name once again
But still nothing
I call once more
Then you are forever gone [/color]






-Sky
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Nice but it sounded like you were trying to rhyme, but the only word you thought of were those. It was good, and I'm sure the thought is there, just not the right words. ^^[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...