Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i don't really mind move'n.....a least untill last summer when i moved from the one place i thought i belonged..that ticked me off.i mean i always move once evey 1-2 years but when you stay in one spot for 4 years you kind of get to like it,so now it really bugs me to move now
Guest visser 3
Posted
yeah that happens. That was the same here for a while.
Guest Mechanicalwings
Posted
that goes the same for me...i hate moving.i mean i move
here and there,and when you move to a place i like i move...i makes me sick.
Posted
Has anyobe ever moved from a place that they absolutley loved and then had to be pulled away. I have. This Memorial Day weekend, my best friend visisted me from Buffalo and he left today. Now Im really depressed and like am.... sad I guess. Has anyone else had this happen to them.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I had my best (and only at the time) friend move away before middle school, but I survived. I now am in highschool and have many friends. You'll survive.[/b][/color]
Posted
Same thing happened to me, buddy. Well, it was just that we were in the same city, but too far to meet each other without parental driving. I didn't see my friend again until High School. I was overjoyed when I did-until I realized that he wasn't the friend that moved away. :( A drinker, a smoker, a troublemaker, a bad student, and a "rebel." Man, such a change. We said our hello's and goodbye's, and neither of us turned back when we left HS.

If that wasn't enough, history repeats itself. Me and my best friend (this was my next best friend, which started around 6th grade after the aforementioned friend left) had a fight, and when we finally apologized to each other, we weren't friends anymore. Now, my only real friend is someone who is going to college in another state. We still talk and what-not via the miracle of the internet, so I hope he hasn't changed when we finally meet again. :D

haha, the moral of my story? Don't lose touch with your friend, alright?
Posted
I had to move like that in Kindergarten. I had some really close friends who i had known since i was two, and when i had to move across the country I was depressed b/c i had lived there for as long as i could remember and i LOVED it there. Well, a year and a half later, we moved back b/c our house didn't sell and wasnt looking like it was going to, so i got to go back and live in the exact same house that i loved so much.
Guest Ultimate Chaos
Posted
At least it turned out the way you wanted it to. It doesnt always happen that way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...