Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i think people get different online, since you arent face to face you are more likely to say something you normally wouldnt, positive or negative. in person(for example me) i dont walk up toi another and start flirting outrageously, but online you may never meet the person so why do you care, ou can always aviod them online. maybe that was a bad example but i tried. :huh:
Posted
[FONT=arial]I'm normally more reserved offline. except when I'm around close friends/family and such. online, I usually type whatever comes into my mind. so I end up sounding like a blundering idiot half the time, whereas offline I sound like one all the time. not quite sure how that works, but ooooooookay! *thumbs up*[/FONt]
Posted
[color=002E55]There is a thread just like this one.. which you can find [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24486]here.[/url] Please direct your comments there. :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...