Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Like i said in the "Uranium" thread, i just recently began watching Fuse.

Kung Faux is a show on Fuse (i think Friday nights) that is basically a "Kung-Fu" style movie that is dubbed... with hip-hop slang by underground hip-hop artists. i think its pretty funny. ...and >_< at least its better than that "Kung-Pow" crap.

whatever.
Posted
Oh jesus.

I love that show. Its a good thing to kick back and watch if you need to laugh. The Boxcutter show was probably one of the best. I dont rememeber much about it, but it was good.
Guest Fly-T
Posted
I peeped the show and it's mad funny...
I saw the show last night around 11 or 11:30..
I dont know much about this show but
This girl was at this place, and the screen said "Stage 5" and she was fighting this girl....She was like
"Girl you got my weave" lol, I was rollin on tha floor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...