Epitome Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 I have seen so many people say this in the art and design forum and stuff but I have no idea what it means. Can someone please tell me. Sounds Hawaiian if you ask me.
Sara Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1]People use it to mean "cute." Rather [i]intensely[/i] cute, actually.[/size]
Epitome Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 Oh thanks Sara. So like when I see something I like and I think its cute I just say Kawaii.
Red Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=002E55]Well - since your question has been answered I'm going to close this. However, please use the Private Messaging function for asking things like this (e.g PMing someone who has used it in a post), or asking what it means as a side note in one of your comments.[/color]
Recommended Posts