Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Question about .Hack//SIGN episode 11 Party


Recommended Posts

Guest Douglas Mcc
Posted
I have been watching the eps that I could get online. So far up to 11. However, the one I downloaded today wasnt completely translated (subbed). What is the riddle the statue asks the group that involves numbers and the word egg? Thanks for any info.
Guest bebop23
Posted
IN the world were 1=2, 5=5, and 8=7, what appears when you multiply 332 by 3 without heaven and earth. Craziest riddle i've ever heard
Guest Douglas Mcc
Posted
Thanks for taking the time to reply Bebop... hmm, probably wouldnt have got that one if the translation had been perfect LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...