Ayokano Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Ok,I've heard of this game called Sunrise World War on gamespot.com.It's going to have 39 Sunrinse anime since 1981,it is in 3D,and is going to be on the PS2.Out of what I've seen it's going to have Big O,Cowboy Bebop,and Gundam.Dose anybody has other anime from Sunrise.I think it's going to invold the ships and robots.
rawl28 Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 also there is outlaw star, but i cant think of any others. I think it is going to be like command & conquer or warcraft
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now