Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, take a look, this time I used Liquify, and had to wait for ages ^^;; Yeah, that's what happens when you have such a slow computer... Anyways, here it is... I pretty much liked this one, so yeah...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=405204[/img]
Posted
Typography needs some work =\. The picture of Saitou looks a little weird to :P. I like the fact that your trying a new quote for the banner though, although two of my favorite quotes from Saitou (which you might want to try) are --->

"You tame a dog with food. You tame a man with money. But there is nothing that can tame a Miburo."

and dur like you couldn't see this coming =D!

"Aku Soku Zan"

(this next one won't look good on a banner but me likes it anyway =])

"After all, a wolf is a wolf. Shinsengumi is Shinsengumi. And a Hitokiri is a Hitokiri. Isn?t he, Battousai . . ."

Anyway back to the sig =D.
I don't think lowering the opacity on the picture looks good =P. And I guess move the text a little more in the middle/to the right and err... this may just be me but i'm not sure if all that blackness is really matching Saitou.
Posted
Well, the quote was actually asked to be that one, or else I wouldn't use it... But yeah... And I lowered the opacity because it would look odd if I kept it to 100%... And I think that dark-ness fits Saitou well... Maybe I'm wrong though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...