7gR Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Wait...If you're trapped in the game how can you email people?
7gR Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 I read in a translation of AI Buster at [url]http://nmk.dragon-tear.net/index.html[/url] the girl is working on translating the novels. In Area 00 Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground the main character mentions a rumor about a ghost of an upside down man who appears in the church and talks which maybe how you see him in the games.
Darkness Ruler Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 And to think I just started watching .hack//SIGN four weeks ago...
OtakuSennen Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Wow.. So many spoilers it burns... 0_0 There's so many things I want to point out but it's so late I don't feel like it..
Ryu hamaguri Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 OK guys I dont know if this is posted or not but SPOLIER Aura was never alive exept for in the game. Shes not someone in real life. If you did some research Harold loved Emma but Emma didnt love him. Emma died in a car accedent when she was going to meet Harold. They never got married or anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now