eleanor Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 I got a favor someone at another forum to CG my pic, Glaring Dream. I just felt like posting... [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/glaringdreamCG.jpg[/IMG] It was sort of hard for him because the original picture was shaded and stuff, but I like it.
DarK DeatH Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 ::is still staring at the picture:: o.O I'm confused there... OK, anyways, the CGing could be much better I will tell you... Also, what is all that white space doing there? O.o Yeah, the drawing itself is not bad, but I think the CGing with that white space made it odd... Not that the CG itself is bad, bt it is confusing...
eleanor Posted June 3, 2003 Author Posted June 3, 2003 I have no idea what the white space is doing there.
Guest Chris Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [color=green]nice. it would look better if you filled the white space in black. just a thought.[/color]
juna Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 The colouring isnt too hot on this: even not counting all the white space, it just looks sloppy - whomever coloured it might have been afraid of the chains getting lost in the black if they coloured in the whole background that way, shrug. I really enjoyed looking over your original much more. Still love it though... ^_^
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]The style itself isn't bad; it just looks sloppy because of the size of the brush used. Ginny, 're you looking for people to color your pictures?[/size]
eleanor Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1] ...yes. I've tried my hand at CGing, but I'm no good. [/size]
nezzyjean Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 The CGing is kinda sloppy, but you drew a good pickie Ginny!!! I like its title too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now