Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A little pencil sketch I did *cough* SINCE DARKMOON SAYS I DON'T DRAW ANY MODERN STUFF. O0O *cough*

I am not planning to finish it.
[IMG]http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/lolly_by_shilin_huang.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
O_O WOW! thats really good. Better than me. I like her out fit, its odd, but really cool. Is she sitting on an apple? The only little little thing i see that needs to be fixed would be her eyes. They need to be a bit higher up on the face, but asides from that little detail i think its very good. 9.5/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystikal [/i]
[B]A little pencil sketch I did *cough* SINCE DARKMOON SAYS I DON'T DRAW ANY MODERN STUFF. O0O *cough*

I am not planning to finish it.
[IMG]http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/lolly_by_shilin_huang.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, don't tell me your offended! Your drawings surpass mine in quality and... ah... quantity :p

That's a really nice sketch! You don't need to complete it, it already looks good! Lol
Posted
Nod - very nice sketch...how long does it take you to do somefin like that? I love the eyes and hair - great job. ^_^
Posted
AH! The....CUTENESS! ::runs off cliff::

Lol, very nice sketch. But it seems that you draw the fave, hair, and eyes incredibly smooth and then when you start to draw the body, it gets sketchy and rough. Not saying it's a bad thing, though! What do you mean by modern stuff?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B]AH! The....CUTENESS! ::runs off cliff::

Lol, very nice sketch. But it seems that you draw the fave, hair, and eyes incredibly smooth and then when you start to draw the body, it gets sketchy and rough. Not saying it's a bad thing, though! What do you mean by modern stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]

Modern stuff=modern clothing. I do all ancient o_o;;

And yes. I suck at bodies. and faces that face the other way too XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...