Utena_Tenjou Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 I'm not really happy with how this turned out, but it took me hours to find good Shaman King pictures...
Guest Anakin Solo Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Its to big. Banner sizes are up to a max of 500x100.
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]I like that art style, heh. Who's the one with the green hair? The font doesn't fit...find something less...kiddy.[/size]
Utena_Tenjou Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]I like that art style, heh. Who's the one with the green hair? The font doesn't fit...find something less...kiddy.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not sure who the person with the green hair is... I haven't seen that much of the series. -__-; I know who every one else is. ^_^; Edit: I resized the banner... but you can't really read the lyrics. :/
DarK DeatH Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 It is only too big if you want to use it here... You don't have to resize it if you plan not using it here, but if you do, then you will have to. I think the font doesn't match, and the background color doesn't either... Maybe using a pale grey or something... I don't know... Just not that one...
Utena_Tenjou Posted June 6, 2003 Author Posted June 6, 2003 ..I forgot to post the resized banner... :blush: Sorry. ^^;;;
Snufkin Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I think it looks nice. I can read the lyrics okay. The person with green hair looks pretty cool, but I've never seen Shaman King so what do I know. *laughs*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now