Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like all four of them but there are some things that Im really picky about. One thing is that you chould always put drawings on computer paper, never lined. Another thing is, never draw in pen. Always use pencil. Other than that they are awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hataki Vash [/i]
[B]Other than that they are awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you. ^_^ I'm always nervous about showing other people my drawings. -__-
Posted
Oh, I missed the Fifth one. That ones nice too. I like the facial expression and her hair. You have some good art skills. I wish I could draw like that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hataki Vash [/i]
[B]Oh, I missed the Fifth one. That ones nice too. I like the facial expression and her hair. You have some good art skills. I wish I could draw like that... [/B][/QUOTE]

>_>; The fith on is a picture of a guy... I have a lot of trouble drawing guys.. so they always come out looking like girls.

^.^; I don't think any of my drawings are good .. but I guess a lot of people who draw are like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...