SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I made this a few days ago. I think it turned out alright. I didn't know what to put for text so I left it blank. So anyhoo, what do you think?
Corey Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 It's pretty nice. Kind of plain but still appealing to the eye. *wonders what the background is*
Guest Chris Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [color=green]nice. love the color. the inner boarder is a little weird, but it still looks cool. nice job.[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 6, 2003 Author Posted June 6, 2003 The backround really isn't anything in particular. Its was just an experiment I suppose. I think it turned out well though. Thanks to both of you. ^_^
nezzyjean Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 That's a good banner! About the text, you could put something like... "The One" cuz it has Neo on it and all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now