wild thang Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 genre: heavy metal and hard rock fav bands: metallica, guns 'n roses, kiss, aerosmith, motley crue, any other 80s hard rock bands why: metallica- my dad always played enter sandman for me when i was little, and from then on ive loved them, but up until recently, ive only listened to the black album. kiss- i heard one of their songs over the radio and picked up a couple of cds, and since then ive been to 2 of their concerts and im going to their concert with aerosmith when they come to town. the rest- ive always heard songs of theirs, not knowing who they were played by and i came to love the music. oh yeah, th louder the better.
Guest HipHopPrincess Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I mostly listen to hip hop/rap/r&b,but I am very open-minded,and will listen to anything that sounds good.I really like 50 cent,Jay-z,Nas,DMX,Chingy,Baby a.k.a The #1 Stunna,The Clipse,Destiny's Child,TLC,ext...I love Good Charlotte and Simple Plan thought!!!...Because the beats are hot and the lyrics are good. Where it says thought...I meant to write though*. [color=green]I combined your two posts into one. Please do not double-post next time. If you want to add something to your reply, just use the [b]edit[/b] button under the post. --Manic[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now