Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone needs a villain for his/her stories or RPGs let me know and if I am able and understand the storyline, I will gladly sign up.

I am very adaptable and can go with any plot and evil personnality you want me to fit into. If you want a maniacal pillowcase, I'll manage. If you want a clinically depressed Ogre smashing people to pieces, I can manage that. Or if you just want a regular: sinister, twisted sense of humor, omnipresent, always just around the corner, etc., etc.

Like I said, let me know. You could send me a PM or just reply to this thread. I look forward to menacing you. :devil:
Posted
As a few people have PM'd me already, I thought it would be a good idea to keep my thread from going under and my services available.:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...