Patronus Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=firebrick]Since the first one was such a sucess, I decided to make another one. The rules, the same as the first. But also, included with your drawing, you must draw you character in a comic. Just one scene, no big deal. I need four judges. You can either pm me or post here. Judges cannot enter. People who entered the last cannot enter the same picture Places will include: I place II place III place Honerable Mentions Judges: Me Sayain Princess X Hataki Vash Enjoy![/color]
DarK DeatH Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 Can't there be graphics also? I mean, my scanner is broken, so I can't send something drawn...
juna Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Ah well, here goes... Did it lastnight before I went to seepies... the picture is actually a bit larger then what is showing; Where's the magic growing beans when you need some? I'm glad this thread got started up again - very nice, very nice - I *love* doodling like this. Hope this pic isn't too large to just use image tags... [IMG]http://otakulab.com/otakuimagination.jpg[/IMG]
DarK DeatH Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 OMG OMG OMG!!! That really is awesome Juna! Oh God I wish I could do some weird drawing like that oO It is really cool, I would give that a 10 if I were a judge... Anyways, how can I make a "comic" using a graphic? Like, I mean, if I want to do something like in the last one I did, I won't be able to, because actually there was no real "character" in that one... So yeah... How?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Wow Juna, that is very creative. You don't see much abstract pieces here. I love how it all conects together as one but yet you can see where the images begin and end. Once again, very nice. [COLOR=green]Judge rating:[/COLOR] 9/10
DarK DeatH Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 OK, here goes my entry... Brief explanation: Why did I chose Iori: He has this mysterious role and stuff like that... Why did I chose that exact picture: It was the only I had with Iori sorta "hiding" his face or anything like that. The background: Supposed to resemble chaos and confusion. The little "light path" he's standing on: The string mind "flows". Iori's blurry reflections: To symbolize my triple personality. Black and white colors: To show lack of "life"... And also to symbolize boredom. The blur: Blurred and unfocused thoughts. That sorta makes it all... Just a brief explanation though... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410258[/img]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [COLOR=red]T[/COLOR][COLOR=silver]hats very interesting Dark Death. I'm glad you explained it, that helped with some confusion on my part.^^ I like how you determined each effect with an emotion oraction. Very good. It symbolizes your personality very well. I personally like it better than the piece you entered into my contest. ^_~[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Judge Rating: 9.5/10[/COLOR]
Patronus Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 Juna I like your style very much. It's piccaso-y, and it's modern. Judging: 10/10 Dark Death You're style is very nice. It shows emotion, yet does not move. Judging: 9.8/10
Epitome Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Ill become a judge if still needed. Just tell me when to start.
Epitome Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 OK cool.... [color=red]Judge:[/color] Dark Death: I like it very much... it has a unique touch to it. Ill give a 9/10 Juna: For some reason your only popped up as an "x" for me... try posting an attchment and then maybe I can look.
Piro Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Ah Aight, here is mine. [IMG]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/f81e68c1/bc/My+Documents/susan.jpg?bc.yg6.AP1sYCJwr[/IMG]
juna Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Hurmm, thats strange - its coming up for everyone else - ah well. I want to be judged - so here's the attachment Mr. Vash - O_o [i]EDIT[/i] Ermmm, come on, this thread is dying out, I've seen lots of imaginative peeps out here on OB. Post, post, post. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now