Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This movie is sort of old, but I watched it again today and realized it has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I think it's all the sword play. I love a movie that doesn't have guns, I'm all for the sword. But I was just wondering who else has seen it, and what they thought of it.
Posted
Yes it has Antonio in it. It's based on a book by Micheal Chrichton called Eaters of the Dead. That book is based somewhat on Beowulf.
Basically its about an Arab that travels with Norsemen to a village to kill a Bear Cult that is terrorizing the area.
Posted
"Hello. I'm Antonio Banderas. If you ignore my Latin looks and heavy Latin accent, you might just believe for a split second that I am remotely Arab."

It's pretty good for an action film, and I'm sure the book was better. My only gripe is the casting.
Posted
That movie rocks. I remember the summer if first aired on HBO it came on like almost every night. I must have watched that movie every time it was on. Their is something about that movie I never get bored of.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...