LostProphet Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 OK, written late one night (or early one morning) when I was trying to go to sleep [SIZE=3][color=red]Broken Hopes[/SIZE][/color] Falling on my thoughts Feeling the stabbing pain All I can think of is What I have left to gain The pressure's overwhelming I have no time left to choose The World's falling around me Do I win or Do I lose? Can't see through my closed eyes Why do I even try? Is it because I can't take the pain or can't I stand to see you cry? Broken Hopes Shattered Dreams Why do I even try If I can't stand to see you cry?
Guest dayday Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 That was a really good poem. Try writing in the middle of the night more often.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now