7gR Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT MAHA IS! [According to the letter that Wiseman sends you Maha is a phase! Maha the Temptress I'd like to know why she helped wake Aura when the phases mission is to destroy Aura. She is the sixth phase I'd appreciate any Info.]
AzureWolf Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Man, you know... :( Haha, this would have went better in my Epitaph of Twilight thread. I was (eventually) going to post about how Macha is just another translated version of Maha. We've seen the sixth phase, but Maha's currently [I]not[/I] Maha, if my guess is right ( :hint: Mia :hint: )...
OtakuSennen Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Yeah.. Is there really a purpouse to the Japanese Macha being changed to Maha in English..?
OtakuSennen Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Oh.. Hm.. Japanese language with silent letters.. That's pretty rare... Apart from the occasional "U"..
7gR Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Well someone says that when they pt on subtitles it says Macha but is pronounced Maha.
OtakuSennen Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Oh... But on my DVD when they say "Maha" the subtitles still say "Maha.."
7gR Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 Hmm...well I'm not the one who said that I just said somebody said it, not me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now