Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've put some of these poems on previous forums. I got good rating there, I thought I might put some up here.

Heart. (Wrote this for a friend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
What has happened to me?
Before, when love was mentioned, I would flee.
But now that love has found its place in my heart.
It makes me confused, I don't know where to start.
I feel myself alone, I love her so much.
But where is she?
The one I held close to me...
The one that gave me a child.
The one that would make my heart soar.
The one, that makes my heart sore.
______________________________________

Defeat
~~~~~~~~~~
You can destroy my body
You can break my bones.
But you will never defeat me.
My heart is strong
As is my will.
As long as I strive
As long as I thrive
Remember this
You can beat me,
But you can never defeat me.
Posted
Defeat...it's good. The fact that this is right you shouldn't be defeated in any way in life. And Heart it's like, you've found the love of your life and never want to let go. Keep writing, your great at this.
Guest dayday
Posted
They're both good. You should keep doing them and you'll get better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...