Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need an opinion on this one. What does it make you think about? I've asked quite a few people about it and get several different answers...

Try:

Extend your hand
Even if it's too late
Let me try and save you
From your terrible state
Let me hold your palm
Grasp your wrist
And try...
At least then I'll know
I never gave up
And I'd be the last
You thought of
So let me hold your hand
Let my heart beat alongside yours
Let both our tears pour
Let me miss you before you're gone
And try...
Posted
To me it's like a friend or lover, wants to help the one they love. And if they fail to at least let the person know they tryed there hardest. It's a good poem.
Posted
Thanks! Surprisingly I haven't heard that one yet, but it does go along with what it symbolizes. Finally someone figures it out. Er...anyway, thanks Ruby.
Guest dayday
Posted
It looks to me like you're saying that even when it's too late you still want to help them. And when you know that you did then it'll make it all better after they're gone.
Posted
It makes me think of oultlaw star, rerouni kenshin or your trying to help some one when you can't and you still try.:demon:
Posted
Wow...this is kind of strange. Rurouni Kenshin and Outlaw Star huh? I've never had those as answers either. A lot of things make me think of Kenshin though. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...