Sky Moonflow Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Vampire. I move silently I move swiftly Moveing thoughout the night Showing no fright Entering the house upon the hill Moveing in shadows Towards the room where he lays I lick my lips hungerly I slowly pull him from the bed Touching his lips ever so tenderly I perice the skin on his neck And let the sweet red elixer flow upon my lips He flinches as he feels slight pain But luckily he dose not wake When I have finished I remove my mouth Wipeing the red elixer from his neck I lay him back in bed I open the window and take my leave I move swiftly into the night I leave only one mark Those two small holes on the neck Will you be next...
Epsilon Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Good poem, it sounds like a dream my friend once had. Whee, love hearing about vampires!!!
Guest dayday Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 That was real good. Vampires aren't used a lot in poems. It's knid of a new thing. Oh and you spelled moving wrong.
Raiha Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i] [B]That was real good. Vampires aren't used a lot in poems. It's knid of a new thing. Oh and you spelled moving wrong. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Well, you haven't been here long. Because me and my blood sisters [yes, I have those here], have written tons of poems about vampyres. If you don't be lieve me, scroll down a bit or go look at my posts in "Today's Poem." BTW, nice poem dear.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now