Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm new to this board and i didn't see and introduction thread so i said i'll post here then....well this is my first post here...and i like it here. ^_^ I'll try and post as much as i possibly can...:bluesweat
Posted
[size=1]Youre new so you prolly dont know--no intro posts allowed, when you post a thread, maybe write "by the way, I'm new" or something. ^_^ enjoy your stay at the OBs. *sounds like a flight attendant*[/size]
Posted
Yeah so let this be closed then...i mean i've never been to a forum that won't allow you to introduce yourself....thats a little weird 0_o...umm anyways thanx for the welcome! ^_^
Posted
Hey there Vince.

Although, as others have mentioned, introduction threads aren't allowed (because when we had an Introduction forum, it quicky became a spamming ground), members will get to know you well as you post more and reveal your personality and interests. I hope that you have a lot of fun and make plenty of friends.

But, be sure to read the rules. They certainly come in handy. For example, you are only allowed to have one image in your signature, no larger than 500 X 100 pixels in dimension. I'll clean up your signature for you this time though. ^^
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...