Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Raven is New


Recommended Posts

Guest sweetraven1691
Posted
Um..hello. I am Raven. I am new. Hahaha! Yes. Um, please talk to me.
[B]my screen name is sweetraven1691[/B] ...yes.
But you have to be nice. I just broke up with my boyfriend and am somewhat depressed.:bawl:
Posted
I'm new too and my thread got closed so will yours...^_^...but hey i hope you have fun here too. I'm from FFSin and i will be there more than i am here...hehe...but i will still be here
Posted
Welcome to Ob, but this is spam.

We had an Intro forum once, but it was weeded out.
Your thread is going to get closed, but don't let it discourage you.
I never even made a "Hi My Name Is _____" thread and people still hate me.
Once again, welcome. :)
Posted
[size=1]Yes, introductions threads are not allowed on OB, and really the bets way to introduce yourself to members is to write well thought out and intelligent posts.

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure that you will have a lot of fun if you follow the rules.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...