r-studios Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 HI ALL, havent posted here in a while :wigout: but i need someones help i really need help on a manga story development if any one can help please reasponf :blush: :box: :laugh:
Snufkin Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 It depends on what you need help with. There are several things you have to build on to create a story.
TarMeg1989 Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Okay, do you want it to be surios, comical, romantic, action.. Tell us more information please. So I can help a bit. And have you drawn charatures yet?
r-studios Posted June 17, 2003 Author Posted June 17, 2003 well i have drawn a character that i would like to use and i'll have to scan the pic but its pretty open cuz i have got the worst writers block right now. I would like it to be serious (i can deal with all the characters in a while) with some comedy once in a while to break that (like in Rorouni Kenshin). im leaning towards a alternate world setting (like a Final Fantasy,Naruto,Inyu Yasha type world) with japanese elements thrown in to the mix but im absepting lots of stuff
TarMeg1989 Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Well, then, you should start it off real interesting then. Like a dream or something, maybe a person telling the story. I am not that very good at magna that is surios. I like to do comical so that's all I can think off. Maybe a little romance, what kind of magna has no romance. Okay, but that is your choice. Some blood and gore??
r-studios Posted June 17, 2003 Author Posted June 17, 2003 not too gory really and o yes there will be romance between the main character and a girl (do u have AIM)
Syk3 Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I think this would be best to move to the Literature forum. I'm sure that if anyone would know how to write a story for a manga, those who browse that forum would. Mods feel free to close it there if you feel that it doesn't contain good discussion.
r-studios Posted June 17, 2003 Author Posted June 17, 2003 OK THEN TO THE LITARATURE FORUM (half shaded do u have AIM) Sky 3 can u send it there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now