conpiracymonki Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]I tried to log out of the Boards so that my bro could post a few..but it didn't let me log out! It said that according to its record or whatever,..I had already joined as AJ2K1 4 Life...um,..Am I going dillusional?[/b]
Desert Shadow Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [b]I think i've had that happen to me..... I ferget how i fixed it... hmmm....[/b]
Guest Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Thats Weird Never Happened to me before and i log out all the time. Oh......Maybe because u have the cookies set to whenever u get o the site u are logged in.........Maybe thats it....
conpiracymonki Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 [b]Um,..not working,..if it was,..this post'd be by NeoAltron ;) Oh, hey looky, 380 posts![/b]
Guest Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Good You Got It Fixed... PS: Answer My Instant Messagen!!!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 since he got it fixed, what now????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now