Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I heard from a friend that Ninja Scroll the Series is being aired in Japan. I don't know if anyone here knew or not so I thought to bring it up. I, being a big fan of Ninja Scroll, am really excited about this and hope it is as good as the movie. If anyone knows anything about please share. Thank you.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
It's kind of old knews they had been working on it for almost a year but the series now has just recently started airing in Japan. It seems like the series takes place before the movie, sort of like a prequel from the very few sites that have info on Ninja Scroll Tv. Though not much at this time is known since it is still very relatively new in Japan.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
well, a few weeks (maybe months) ive seen a post about it, and i was interested since i liked the movie, so i have seen 3 episodes now, and i gotta say, its lower than i expected.
what i mean is, that its violant... which is good!, but thats mostly all it is, there is a plot complicated might even be, but the plot doesnt really forward, its just non stop ninja action (which makes it good).
anyway, the show shows jubei even more apathetic than spike in cowboy bebop (which is hard) it shows some good moves, and follows some more characters like the "spy" that helped jubei in the movie...

still i have seen only 3 episodes, so maybe its like trigun, starts slow but gets better...

has anybody else seen it and have his opinion about it?
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Well Solid I saw only one episode, and I was not immpressed. I mean, the movie was (and still is) greatin almost every aspect. What i did not like about what I saw was the animation. Its good, but not as good as the movie. As you say the plot begins very slow, but, we are in the beggining of the series and yet to see if the series picks up the pace. The action is great though.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Grrrr..... dammit Boyd why are you using my banner? Oh well I know why.

Yes its awesome and stuff, the fist 3 episodes were very delightfully bloody. But if you keep spamming like you did on your OLD NAME you wont last long.
Posted
[color=#006699]No. I [i]unfortunately[/i] haven't seen this. Though it is something I am extremely interested in seeing. The Ninka Scroll movie is one of my favorite anime movies of all time. I do have a question for you though. How does it compare to the movie? Is it better, worse, or equal in terms of quality?[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've only seen the Ninja Scroll movie, and it wasn't my type of anime at all. I put that in the categorey of "mature" anime, borderline hentai, one that contains alot of violence, gore, and sexual situations. I've seen it, bleh. I don't think I've ever met a girl who enjoyed that movie.[/color][/size]
Posted
I liked the Ninja Scroll movie. I thought it was very classically Japanese?very tragic, deep, and full of unique, deeply symbolic imagery.

On a shallower note, drawing style on that film was astounding! The bodies were so well proportioned, fighting scenes were awesomely graphic?

Yurinado was my favorite character? So kewl!
:love:
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...