The Majin Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 I got bored of my banner qquick lol but here is a new one i feel in a manga mood yep it's a simple banner but i like it
juna Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 I like it alot too, very simple and very nice. The only thing that strikes me right away is the lower case e on evil,.. maybe change it to, Evil? shrug.O_o; Good job. ^_^
Guest Majin Buu Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i] [B]I like it alot too, very simple and very nice. The only thing that strikes me right away is the lower case e on evil,.. maybe change it to, Evil? shrug.O_o; Good job. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah im one of those picky people when it comes to caps. I think it would look better too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now