Patronus Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Well, I was showing Ginny some Auron pics I found and she conned me into making a banner for her ^_^ Just joking. I was happy to do it for her. Here it is
Patronus Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 I hope she does ^_^ Heres one I did just a few minutes ago. Tell me whatcha think
Guest Zeh Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 outline should be one pixel wide, and grey on that one... I like the Auron one, really neat :)
Aurack Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Hahahaha nicely done. I like the one in the middle though the sli eye's on the right..not so much.
Patronus Posted June 22, 2003 Author Posted June 22, 2003 Here is one...it's not much, and it isn't my best, but it is for another forum I am a part of :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now