Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, he means Goldeneye 2.

All I know is that EA got the rights to it. I'd have to assume they are using the same team and engine as in Nightfire, which is quite good. I haven't heard anything about it, outside of the announcement.

They're also making some 3rd person Bond game called Everything or Nothing, which looks surprisingly good.
Posted
I've talked to a few of my friends; they're saying some ex-Rare/ex-Free Radical people are on board.

This gets weirder and weirder...
Posted
Well I did a search and only found what the both of you said. Ex-Rare coders who worked on the original Goldeneye that is music to my ears. Well if I find anything else I will post it. Times like these make me hit myself for not buying a GC when I had the money.
Posted
Though, there are some killer deals on Cubes these days. It's easier to buy one now than a few years ago.

When I first bought my Cube in Jan. 02, I spent roughly $300.00 on the system, Smash Melee, a memory card, and an extra controller. On top of that, Best Buy didn't have full stock, so I drove over to K-Mart, as well...in a giant mall parking lot, which isn't the easiest thing to do, lol.

Now, you can get a Cube coupled with Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, or Mario Party 4 (those are the better choices), OR if you're a Game Boy fan, there's going to be a special of Cube & Game Boy Player combo, still for $149.00. On top of that, Smash Melee is Player's Choice, $29.99 (sometimes less, depending on where you go), Timesplitters 2 has dropped to 30 bucks. A Cube Combo (either the games or the player), Smash, and Timesplitters 2 will run you around $210.00, then extra controllers are cheap (corded ones anyway).

And on the topic lol, ex-Rare people make me very happy.

I'm hoping EA doesn't screw up our classic. I really didn't like any of Nightfire's control schemes...customizeable controls are wonderful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...