Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]This was such a cute movie. ^^
I don't usually watch too many romance movies, but I really liked this movie. It's basically about a writer, who owes this gang some money. And the only way to pay them back, is to finish his novel. He has the story in his mind, but he can't seem to write it down. So, he hires a stenographer, named Emma. I loved the ending. Kate Hudson's mini-roles were pretty funny, too. ^^;;

Soo.. what are your thoughts on this movie?[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...