XeEmO Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 I don't have a secret place, but I do spend a lot of time in my room. If I want to be alone, I just go to my room. If i'm bored, I just go to my room. I'm in my room whenever I'm home (unless i'm watching tv) and I like it a lot. Being in my room just feels peaceful.
Heaven's Cloud Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [color=indigo]Well, my town house is my "secret place" I guess...although everyone I know knows where it is[/color]
Boogiepop Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 mine would have to be my room because my comp is in there and my parents dont care if i blair my music.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now