Patronus Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Well, it's kind of a working title, and it isn't completely finished yet---but until I have more ideas, here it is. "Save Yourself" Want to see what I can do? Maybe if you come, I can show you. Peal from the darkness that lives within. Bring your weapon and let the game begin. Show me what you've got, and I'll show you mine. Save yourself before you cross the line.
Guest dayday Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 That was great. I loved try. I want to know what the rest of it was.
KittyLynn Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]That was good. Sounds a little too forced. Like you tried to rhyme so hard and just used a sentence to decently make sense. Good otherwise and overall! -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Vertigo Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Hmm...the last line sounds a little odd...but otherwise I like it.
Patronus Posted June 25, 2003 Author Posted June 25, 2003 Well, it means he/she has to save his/herself before the one s/he is battling gets more powerful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now