Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]If this thread needs to be close then feel free to close it and I am sorry.[/I]

I was wondering(which is something I always do)how did you guys celebrate your graduation. I went out to dinner and ate till I could barely walk. I haveto go now but I`ll put more later.
Posted
I think this thread should be fine....
Let's see, it was a bit ago.
Ah, yes, my parents threw me a grad party... friends, family, music, and miscellany... ah, those were good times, 'specially when it got later in the night... fun for all involved *evil grin* ... ^_^;
Posted
Well, my graduation was last year, but me and my brother went to a bowling alley that had some kind of a late-night bowling party going on. We bowled until about 3am, then we went to the International House of Pancakes and... ate pancakes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...